EPISODES (SHORT SYNOPSIS)
- The organization of PEDA (People Eagerly Devouring Animals) kidnaps Chipper and Taco sending the
police force on a mission to find them before they are eaten.
The Swazi Leader, Bdolf Shistler, goes into hiding after starting a war with the Amish Mafia over
butter and cows.
Tommy Toledo gets a fourth new partner in three weeks who he believes is too good to be true and
later finds out it was.
- The Hairheads random act of violence throughout the city causes the Chief to get personally involved
as he bargains uninterrupted TV time of his show for an Atari 7800.
Won Ton has his blind receptionist attempt to retrieve a bologna stick from the sleeping Malcom Z’s
mouth using various techniques.
The Nation of Albinos uses Tommy as a scapegoat when they protest the various media.
- A bored Won Ton sends Duke David on a mission to find butter in hopes that he will find Bdolf and push
his problems off on him.
After another citizen is killed at the hands of the Nuns, Tommy and Jamal are forced to take a lie detector
The Canadian Police Officers Juventud and Konnan challenge Tyrone and Malik to a “Battle of the Dogs” on
An immigrant slave dressed in a potato sack is running from his captors while destroying Pats store.
- The Chief forces Jamal to go undercover as a Straight person even though he finds it immoral.
Tommy gets a new partner who has a flatulence problem and he uses that as a lethal weapon against
the Straight people who he feels are trying to convert them.
Malik tries to help Chipper through his doggie depression; Jamal find risqué doggie photos.
Pat hires a jeopardy champion who would rather accept buttons than a paycheck.
- The Chief dispatches his troops to various German hang outs in order to find a German assassin before
he reaches his target.
Tommy and Pat seek couple’s therapy with Dr. Won Ton and it ends up having reverse affects.
Warsaw is left in charge of Pat’s store and, in an attempt to take advantage of the most amazing deal
on buttons, he leaves the store locking Rodney Queen inside unattended.
The Chief sends Gus out to get chicken soup from Pat’s store; Rodney Queen plus a straw equals mission
- Tommy’s shooting of an Albino is caught on tape and the Albino Leaders, who could care less about the murder,
use that as an excuse to hold a Million Albino March to cancel various TV programs.
The Chief uses bleach to send Jamal undercover as an Albino in order to gain inside information on the March.
The Hate Group Leaders Bdolf Shistler, C.C. Deville, and Duke David are trying to form an alliance but their
differences halt the process which sends them to Won Ton in hopes he will be able to alleviate their burden.
Malik is worried about Tryone’s naivety, so he takes him to an expert on cultural matters.
Tommy and Gus attempt to drop the “Big Ass Bomb” at an Albino Protest Mar
- When the Amish Mafia catches wind of Canadians being hired for contracting work, they go around intimidating
anyone who does not “employ thy services”.
Little Flower Fag (LFF) opens a store right next to Pat’s and is trying to take over his business;
Tommy just sees him as a converter and vows to make LFF’s life miserable.
Jamal and Bla Bla seek Won Ton’s help to figure out their relationship troubles but a fascinated Won Ton
tries to figure out how Jamal can understand Bla Bla.
- Tommy “accidentally” kills a bunch of Mr. X’s slaves which in turn Mr. X declares war on the entire police
force with the exception of Tommy.
Won Ton calls the health department on Pat, so he and Warsaw go out of their way to make sure the store
The Chief has Tyrone & Malik escort the mayor of San Francisco around town; Malik is flabbergasted when
he starts talking about sexual exploits with his wife.
Won ton shows sympathy for an Albino patient, which he calls Mr. Snowy, so he hires him in order to make
fun of him whenever he wants.
- The chief sends Jamal undercover as an Amish Gangster with the Amish Slayer Crockett Tubbs.
The police force is trying to figure out what to do now knowing there is a war going on between
the Amish and Mr. X.
Jamal learns about the secretive nature of the Amish Plow Races and how the war with Mr. X is affecting
the slaves who drive the plows.
- Tommy and Gus interrogate Little Flower Fag for trying to convert the world during the Straight Pride Parade.
The Chief puts his officers on high alert because he doesn’t want his show interrupted during the parade.
Pat has a problem when a local Frenchman moves into his parking lot providing mouth-watering wieners.
- A handicap protest breaks-out causing Tommy and Gus to try and thwart the celebration before any of the
handicapped can convert them.
Malik’s heart is broken when he finds Chipper mounting an elephant at the zoo.
Pat and Won Ton have a hard time coming up with the perfect time and place to which they can battle to
the death over the love and affection of Tommy Toledo.
- With President Obino in town, Warsaw creates town-wide panic when he borrows Pat’s U-Haul truck.
Won Ton convinces the Chief to set up a meeting with Tommy which Won Ton makes it a dinner date.
Jamal is sent undercover as an Eskimo to try and catch the First Lady bandits lead by Patrick Schayze.
- Won Ton Noodle hires a bunch of different gangs to kidnap Tommy, but instead they try to extract revenge on him.
Tyrone goes undercover in place of Jamal, and finds himself in the closet.
Louis Farafrost gets the TV network to cancel All My Chocolate.
Won Ton convinces Bdolf that he can buy his butter from the Amish Mafia again, causing Bdolf to get captured.
Malik’s new partner, Silent Smith, causes a riff between Chipper and himself
A metropolis full of gay, racist, straight-o-phobe, politically incorrect midgets
living in a backwards city plagued with criminal organizations and a useless police force.